Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's impossible

For the first time in our 7 month relationship I TRIED to break up with Alexx. Due to the fact that my father hates him, my guidance counsler thinks I should, he has no car, no education, and no job/money. So I did. I told him it was over and that I'd bring his things...then we decided that this was just a break. Then he came over and it was...nice (?) considering I spent all night contemplating what to do.

So I tried again to make it a break. Just until you get your GED, your car fixed, and a steady job. I don't know what happened there. "How can you leave me during such a hard time? Your all I have" and I couldn't do it.

I feel trapped in my own relationship, and I have no idea how to escape it. I wan to leave, but I don't. I just want a break and for whatever reason I can't do it.
I'm going to. Here and now, no matter what he says, we're going on break.

--- I did it. I told him we

No comments: