Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm so fucking SICK

Of people!!! Of the entire fucking human race.
I'm sick of :
Kidder
Shelby
Danae
Julian
Jeffery
and with the exception of Catherine, Huber, and Kim...I pretty much am peeved at the entire fucking world

To clarify - my boyfriend is a fucking idiot, moron! I don't know how he twisted my words to Kristen, I don't know how he twists my words to anyone. But I am sick and tired of him doing it. I told him to stop flirting with her, that he wasn't justifying what he did to her before and that he was being a dumbass...you do NOT tell people what you say about them during a fight, and some things you just keep private. But does Kidder understand this concept? Hell fucking no. Everything has to be out in the open with him. I'm sick of him betraying my trust, I'm sick of him treating me like a 4 year old moron, and honestly - I'm just sick of him.

And it was fine...all day. Until I got to teen court where all the AHS kids either didn't notice me, or completely shunned me. Just because my boyfriend did a dumbass thing does not mean they have to hate me. It's not my fucking burden to bare.
And then I check my myspace to find Kristen of all people calling ME insecure and blah blah because Dumbass told her [[I'm guessing]] he made it seem like I was upset because he called her pretty. No stupid, I was upset because you kept commenting on her fucking tits. I get that you used to date, that you "loved" each other - but you just don't do that. Way to earn my trust idiot.

Shelby is getting on my nerves. Period.
I think Julian is mad at me and I don't know why. He was being mean.
Danae is a stupid, dumb, loud mouth bitch. End of.
Jeffery blew me off...I don't like him.

I was loving Kidder today, I got over the fight we had. Until I found that message. Now I'm just sitting here, doubting our relationship. I'm not sure how much of this shit I can take.

Ugg...someone help me?

No comments: