Friday, January 25, 2008

Hello.

I miss you, I want you, I need you, I'll have you - Sunday.

We won!!! Rhonda McDonald, Little Mrs. Ed-u-ma-cation, and...a jogger? This may not seem like the right combination to you, but it came right out of Dawn Pitres' head...and won us first place gold babe. The ride was nice...funny...warm...nice. Music - Heidi and Megan...Sarah's feet! Ha. Lovely gay boy - Trent. Bouncy bounce - Clitus. =)

Pizza hut! Cici's! Picadilly of course...yumm. Poor broke Shelby. "I feel so bad for mooching off you guys - you gonna eat that?" Silly girl. Leslie and her STUPID pink bear that she never did win...after 24 tries and twelve dollars later...I couldn't leave her. But I do think she's a little mean, or at least irritable.

Chatted with Paige - Homie G's, werd. I love her...she's so sweet. Baby does got back. It's a classic. No kids?! [[duh...]] Colleges - NSU seems nice.

DON'T TELL ME WHO TO DEFEND. I'LL DEFEND WHOMEVER I PLEASE, WHETHER IT BE LESLIE'S LITTLE SISTER OR MY BOYFRIEND. I'm sorry, it had to be said.
No one else thinks like you, they like who they like for a reason. Just because you don't find them "interesting" doesn't mean they don't. There are no other boys like Zack, we can't all date Dufor's. Get over it and ask him out already. You love him and you know, stop trying to stifle your emotions, stop lying to yourself and just TELL THE BOY YOU LOVE HIM!!! It's not hard.
Ugh.

"Please don't feed the Negro"
Drivers ed. tomorrow...Catherine is moving. Uhauls ahoy.

No comments: