Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dance to this beat

I have to write this down...my thoughts buzzing in my head...ZOE.TROPE.EXSISTS
Z.T. makes me THINK like HER.

I miss my glitter boy...I want him. I want to fuck his mouth with my tongue. I want to clutch his body to mine and have our heart beats merge together as one. I want to take his hand in mine and run through streets, cause car crashes and heart attacks. The constant beep beep of a heart moniter. FLAT LINE. I need that. I need him. I need to rip his shirt off and kiss his chest, his stomache. Kiss his neck, his shoulders, that smooth, gay skin. I might as well just fuck him, orgasm right here and now. Swoon.

Now him, I really could fuck. He's straight and wants me...I want that tongue right a little south of my belly button. I want his flesh on mine...his scent all over me. Press me up against a wall and bang me in an alley. Take me baby, I'm yours tonight. Make me your virgin. I lie...I really just want to hold you, kiss you, seduce you. I think back to that night with Luke, how amazing he was...so sweet and soft. And I want that with you.

"Are you two dating?" "No, it's just casual sex." Only it isn't...we aren't fucking. Let's fuck baby. My mouth is a cunt and your tongue is a hungry cock. Oh.


I'm freaking out my boyfriend, telling him about the things I want to do with a gay man and prancing around my room singing Panic! at the disco. I'm very...flittery tonight. Lots of thoughts swirling around in my head.
"This is your brain on acid." This is my brain on Trope.
Jordan Greene is not attractive, Jordan Greene is a douche bag, Jordan Greene...make me intelligent. Don't let me waste my life away Jordan Greene...I'm counting on you.

"Something is wrong with you tonight" No, I'm just...giggly. "Anything you want baby." "That's a lot to offer." Oh what little you know sweetheart. Let's exchange body heat.

I feel the need to dance...drum my fingers...FUCK...I just want body heat...
Flesh on flesh. I love that word...flesh...like melting chocolate on my tongue, flesh.

He thinks I'm on drugs...be my drug. Be my Mary Jane, my acid, my ECTASY. Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker. Willa Wonka was a GOD. Johnny Depp was a GOD. I want to taste flesh, the salty tang of it on my warm, waiting tongue.

Everyone on this earth is a product of sex. A one night stand in Cabo, true fucking love, rape in the back of a car with no air conditioning...everyone is a product.

This is the end. Thank you

No comments: