Saturday, March 15, 2008

S.L.U.T.

"I sip offa everyone elses drink, that's how I get drunk." "You know what's great about being fucked up and single at a party? Everyone else is single and fucked up too!!!" Among many other things I'm sure...I remember it all.
I remember my head in his lap [[face up!]] I remember my head on his chest/tummy/neck. I remember his hands on me. I remember kissing his neck. I remember his lips on mine.

Think he remembers? That mark on his neck might remind him. Hehehe. I remember him kissing Shelby Thunda. I remember him feeling up Big Ashley...ew. I remember him being so far gone he probably doesn't know who I was.

John too. But I just kissed him goodbye. I hugged lots of people. and feel in <3 with Shelby Thunda. If I was half gay, it would so be all her. Seriously.
"Watch my sober face"

Bathroom - nerve wracking. At this point I'm pretty much all but totally sober. Just slept it off.
Stupid Emily. Almost got the party shut down. Stupid light weight, can't hold her alcohol. Waving knives. Good thing she went home. Can only imagine what she got into.

Can't wait to hear about it all Monday. Wonder who remembers it all, besides me. Sam probably. Not Rayni, she left before all the fun got started. Lucky her. Well, at least I'm not the new Triple P...

No comments: