Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Today...

Was weird. Nothing really happened until recess...Dylan really upset me...all he wanted to do was talk to Katie...he's done nothing but shove us all away. He said something really rude and I slapped him in the face, not hard though and walked off. I changed my mind and came back...then he said something really really rude so I back handed him, hard. I walked away, let him be with his precious Katie. I came back to find him with his head in his hands. I apologized and tried to make him smile. I told him what was bothering me and he just doesn't understand, he's understood everything until now.

Shelby and Catherine are keeping secrets from me again. It doesn't really bother me but I know that they are doing it on purpose, teehee-ing in front of me to watch me get upset, but what they don't realize is that I DON'T CARE. So yeah. Shelby is flirting with Drey again. It makes me sick and she thinks I'm jealous. I'm NOT. I just don't want to see him hurt her again. I may be a little jealous but nothing serious. I'm not gonna ruin a friendship over it. I told Shelby she needs to stop hurting me and Catherine. That is isn't funny, it's painful. She says she finds it funny. No wonder no one wants to date her, what boy would want to date a girl that could beat them up? Catherine made me mad today...I was already in a bad mood when she sat against the pole where I wanted to sit and would not move...it just really pissed me off.

Stupid Drey is being himself again...playing with people. I don't care if he "loves" me or whatever. I don't care if he flirts with Shelby. I don't care if he makes out with me in a bathroom. I don't care about what we had or what we could have had. I just wish he could give me a straight answer for once in his life.

Ray pissed me off. (Everyone is today). He called me and kept asking what's wrong, over and over. I told him numerous times to just leave me alone, I'll talk when I'm ready. But no, he pestered and pestered and just wouldn't stop. And now he's pestering me about being in love with someone else. He never knows when to quit and just let me have alone time. I had to turn my phones ringer off.

I'm just...tired with everyone around me...plain and simple. Everyone.